Thursday, April 10, 2008

WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

BS Brash

I spent last weekend at a swap meet that got a lot of rain! Normally rain at a swap meet is not what most people would call fun! But since a lot of the guys were already set up and were just sitting under cover waiting on the rain, so I donned my handy-dandy garbage bag and went parts shopping.

Laugh if you will, but the threat of rain had dampened the spirits of the sellers and with the price of gas and diesel being what it is, prospects for a big weekend loss dramatically brought down the prices and I may have gotten a little wet and muddy, but I figure I saved close to $700 over what I would have had to pay had the sun been shining!

I am now packing up a “Wet Swap Meet Kit”, to carry in my trunk so that when this happens again and it will, I will be prepared!!

Copyright 2008 BS Brash

No comments: