Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finally A Roadster That I Want!


If you know me, you know that I love cars! Since I am involved in the classic car field this works out well for me. Due to this involvement, I am a little jaded, haveing seen a lot of the glamorous classics, collector and streetrods. But when I ran on to this beauty, I was stunned. It is the 2007 789 and it gets it's name from the melding of design cues from the 1957, 1958, and 1959 Chevrolet models. The 789 is built on a 2005-2007 Corvette C6 chassis, and shares the stock C6's 6 liter GM V8 400+ hp engine as well. It was built by n2a Motors, the price tag, $135,000 seems low to me. The headlights and nose are most similar to the 57 Chevy, while the mid-section and interior are much like the 58, and the rear and tailfins are styled after the 59. It is stunning and I want one!
n2a Motors has two other beauties on the design board, so surf on over to http://www.n2amotors/ and check them out!

No comments: